Monday, September 26, 2011

This Is A Post.....

Hello to my beloved readers.
I am truly sorry for the lack of posts this past week, I haven't been on in a while due to...well life in general.
I finshed the dress I have been working on for about a week!
I don't know if I will keep it, I might sale it to get some more fabric and make another dress!!lol

It has a red hem on the bottom and the sleeves.
With a train also! 

Sorry for the messy room! It is sewing/guest room!
and I am a messy sewer!!lol



The first time I canned something by myself!!!! I'm going to do jelly this week!!

 We(us 5 big kids) went fishing on Sunday with some freinds(after church)! Tim, Nate & Abi are the only ones who cought something!!lol! But they let the fish go(for we had no way of carrying them on the drive home!lol)
 
This was in our front yard this week!!!

Summer is OVER!!!!!!!!! I am glad about that!! For I HATE summer!! And hot days!!






Cookie........sleeping...like a dumb dog, but I love her!!

Moma took me with her today for a checkup for the baby! Everything is good! Only 6 more weeks!!!!!

We did help him out(need I say more):)


Well I got to go freeze some okra and start on dinner!

♥Sami♥

1 comment:

Brittany said...

Sami....the dress is sooo pretty! And I love the picture of Benny. Thats great!
I love you and miss you!
Love me,
Bb