Thursday, May 24, 2012

16 DAYS!!!!

Hello to all!! I am at my Aunt's and Uncle's house today(and my Grandparents for the week) watching my 3 cousins while my Anut is at school. Well us 3 girls are at our Grandparents house until Monday! 
It has been fun but let me tell you something........I am really starting to hate watching Tv!! lol I feel SO lazy!! 
**
I am still keeping out with my reading through the Bible but I am one day behind from when Mama was sick a few weeks ago but I'm doing better then I thought I would be doing!! I am working on my 7th book!! It is such fun! I can't wait to finish the whole Bible so I can read it all over again!!! haha
What are you reading in your bible?
** 
I  LOVE the Wii "Just Dance 3" game!! haha It's so fun! And I'm not to bad at it!! Now Abi that is a different story! Lets just say 2 things about it 1) Ray-ray is so much better then her and 2) She is not cut out for video games....kinda reminds me of Bb :-) I still love 'em though!
**
Ok thats it for now! I might post pics later I don't know yet.

Much love
♥Sami♥

P.S. 16 days until Bb, Andy, and Lil come down!!!!

No comments: