Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Hello All.....

How are y'all today?
Fall is in the air!! It is!! It is 63 outside!! And it will be in the 70's just about all week! All the littles are freaking out because it is cold outside! It is really cute!
I wore my new boots today! These but in black! I love 'em!!! I sold my ukulele and got them with the money!!:) 
We finely got to the post office and mailed out Bb's box of stuff!! So you will be getting that soon Bb.

I'm doing my online Horticulture Courses! They are really neat!! I am learning about weeds and how to
keep them at bay, and stuff like that. Let me know if you want the link to the web-site that I am using.

Well the littles want to watch a movie on the lap-top so I got to get off so they can watch "Fireman Sam"!! Matt I have my own movie too(inside joke)!!lol

Love to all
♥Sami♥

2 comments:

Matt V said...

rolling eyes. lol

Unknown said...

At what are you rolling your eyes Matt? :)