Monday, November 21, 2011

I....AM.....ALIVE.......

Hello!!
I am still here!!
 As you know Moma had the baby! Rebecca Charlotte! I got to be there for the birth!!! It was amazing! I'm so thankful that I got to be there for the birth of my little sister.
 I got a bunch(probably about 5 yards) of fabric on Saturday!!!!!! I can't wait until I make something!!!lol I don't know what yet. And I got a box of quilt scraps too! 
 Ok I have to go and "rotate the flotates" as Moma says(rotate the clothes:))lol
  Sami                   

2 comments:

Brittany said...

lol.....I say that too when I am going to rotate the laundry. I let Lillie know what I'm doing. lol. And one day Sami...when you get married, you will also say the same things as Moma!
Love ya!
lOVE ME,
Bb

Unknown said...

lol Bb! I know! I already do sometimes!lol
I love you more!!
I might call later.