Monday, July 25, 2011

My Little Baby Sister......

I felt her move today!! I have been waiting for this day ever since Moma and Daddy told us that Moma was going to have another baby!! And now I felt her move!! It was SO sweet! I love her SO much and she isn't even here!! I can't wait till she comes!!



Me and Moma opened up the trunk that has all our baby girl clothes in it (that we haven't opened in like 4 years(for it is all newborn girl clothes and Rache is now 5!!)!), just to look in it. It was fun! I LOVE getting baby girls dressed up! I loved dressing up Lillie(while I was up there) and I can't wait to dress up this baby and then one day(if the Lord wills it) one day to my own baby girl!
My little baby sister(due November '11)

1 comment:

Mama to 12, so far said...

It was so sweet!
Love,
Mama