Sunday, April 29, 2012

I Have No Idea What The Title Should Be......

Sitting listening to Daddy and Mrs Daisy(our neighbor) talk, knowing full and well I should be in bed so I can get up early to go running before it gets to hot(it is said to be in the 90's tomorrow)....
Bb, Andy and Lillie are coming down in 41 days!!! I can't wait!! I can't wait to hold Lillie!! She was almost 7 weeks last time I saw her!!!!!! When I see her next she will be a little over a year!! I LOVE her!!! :-)
I decided not to get an Ipod...I need insurance  and I hope a plain ticket to Chicago for the IBLP Journey to the Heart in August....
Garden is growing...Daddy is hatching baby chickens again....Bees are doing good now that we have a new queen...I hope we get honey and get to eat all of it(the last batch got ruined and had to be trashed).....
Got to see my "T.X.T Buddy" today!! 
Everyone is alive and kicken'......
......Yup life is good!
♥Sami♥

No comments: