Monday, April 2, 2012

The Mini Adventures of Super Nate, Little Lee and Friends....

The Big-Bad-Wolf Comes To Visit.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Oh help me!!" Cried Rachella. She had gone into the woods to have a tea party, but the Big-Bad-Wolf(who we will call The BBW) had and he wanted to eat her.
"Little girl...with golden hair...why do you want someone to....save you?" The BBW asked as he licked his lips.
"Because you want to eat me! Oh HELP someone please!!"
"And..how do yo-"
All of the sudden, out of no where, who should come but Super Nate!!
"Oh Super Nate" Rachella cried "you have come to save me!"
Super Nate started to circle them both trying to find out how to save Rachella.
"Humm....how can I do this?" Super Nate thought . "The BBW is just to big and bad for me to get alone. Iv got it!" Super Nate got his super cell out of his Super cape and called someone.
With a bam! and a pop! who should appear...Little Lee!! Ten inches of kick! bam! pow! 
"Who is that?!?!?" Yelled The BBW
"Who is that? That it Little Lee! And he is here to help me! For everyone needs a little help! Now leave Rachella alone!!!"
"And why should I??"
"Because it you dont" Said Little Lee "We will have to take you to Never-Ever-Land! And you know what they do to wolves!"
The BBW thought about it for a few seconds then he took off running away.
"Thank you for saving me Super Nate and Little Lee! Would y'all like to join me at my tea party?"
"Sure!" Said Super Nate.
"Well I don't mind if I do!" said Little Lee.
They all enjoyed a nice party and The BBW did not brother Rachella for a long time.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just something I wrote in the van on the way to the dentist.
Love to all
♥Sami♥

No comments: