Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Want To Join Me.....


I am going to take this week to practice these 3 Character Qualities;

Diligence-
Colossians 3:23 "And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men;".
Visualizing each task as a special assignment from the Lord and using all my energies to accomplish it

Gentleness-
1 Thessalonians 2:7 "But we were gentle among you, even as a nurse cherisheth her children:" 
Showing personal care and concern in meeting the needs of others

Deference-
Romans 14:21 "It is good neither to eat flesh, nor to drink wine, nor any thing whereby thy brother stumbleth, or is offended, or is made weak." 
Limiting my freedom in order not to offend the tastes of those God has called me to serve 

Anyone else want to practice with me? If so let me know!!

The definitions are from the IBLP Character Qualities if you want to know.
I will post 3 more next week!! 

I hope to post some photos and notes of the FEW conference that we went to this past weekend!

Love me
♥Sami♥

No comments: