Friday, March 23, 2012

A Guest Post......

Hello y'all!
I hope y'all will forgive sissy for not posting a real post! She is helping Mama, who has been under the weather, (whatever that means!) but Mama has not been feeling well so sissy is helping her with us kid-o's. 
And she hasn't really had anything to post about! Perhaps you could leave her a nice comment and give her an idea of something to post about! I am sure she would appreciate it! Ok well I am going to go take a nap! i love naps! And eating(if you couldn't tell!). 
Love me,
'Becca 

2 comments:

Mama to 12, so far said...

Cute!
Post a menu after you make it up for next week. With recipes....if you have time. LOL!

Brittany said...

Hello cute baby sister!!! I love you!!! Tell sissy she should post a story that she has written. Post more cute pictures of you! I love you little sister!
Love me,
Bb